From the beginning, the movie did not disappoint. I was completely amazed by how fast the story goes because they are catering to the young. So for those of us with absolutely NO attention span anymore (thank you technology) the movie went by so fast.
I knew who my favorite new toy was going to be... Trixie. Rex really needed a new friend and the anticipation for 90 minutes that eventually they would meet was driving me crazy.
I'm not really digressing here but how many of you are in love with Boo from Monsters Inc? I, for one, am in love with her and she inspired me to want to have kids, if for any reason, to have a child call a stuffed animal "Kitty". Ethan did not disappoint, he started calling a panda bear a "Kitty" last month (seriously, all on his own). He's at that age of make believe and love and limited language and I find myself calling him "Boo."
I know... I'm crazy... but better "Boo" than my new object of affection "Bonnie". Once y'all meet Bonnie, I hope you feel the same way I do. I need more of her and I can only hope beyond hope that Bonnie will lead us to Toy Story 4. I can't imagine the talent that Tom Hanks and Tim Allen have in voice-over action ceasing to exist. They need to tell me more about Bonnie and Trixie and show me how Jessie and Buzz perfect the Tango.
********************************************************
By the way, I had the only child bawling (yes, all out bawling) during the scary part of the movie. This is why we don't let her see movies... another blog topic later I'm sure.
This is why I had to find out the whole story before we went. Because during the scary part, I had to tell Sydney very quickly that everyone will be all right and tell her the entire ending so she'd stop crying.
Just a little hint if you have a highly sensitive child.

No comments:
Post a Comment