Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 2 - 41 left

I just started the challenge yesterday and I already want my brownies. Unit 1 hid them though so no one but her can have them.

I finally drove today after 4 days of no driving. Felt fuzzy. But I did get Unit 1 to school.

I HATE not working out. I think I could actually go for a walk but something about getting your heartrate up makes you bleed. I certainly don't need that. I put on a shirt today that I couldn't wear last week and it felt great! Unit 1 wondered why i was fancy. Man that girl is living with a workout mommy for sure if jeans, sandals and a simple new shirt is what makes me fancy :-).

I feel a nap coming on at 8:30am. Was going to try and check in at work but I just feel fuzzy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoes are a major part of accessorizing and ralph lauren outlet people dont hesitate to grab stylish shoes that can make them look smart and fascinating. Such people must buy shoes online as there they will great collection of stylish and trendy shoes that will make them spell bound. With the availability of internet, you can shop for stylish shoes either by sitting at your home or from anywhere..
These watches make really wise investment by suiting both your style as well as budget and surely watches are meant to be investments since they belong to functional accessories which will long last. Sometimes, there may be a provision of multiple functions in your watch and many times they remain unused. So, it may not be a criterion for the selection of watches always and hence watches of this brand really work by making simple type watches are available too. It is always advisable to consider the feature of skin tone even if it is of low priority but if there is such a nice option to go for the color which suits you the most, then no need to turn back. The colors include fawn, cream or earthly brown which looks great with pale skins too. There also are silver and gold colored watches. [url=http://www.outletcheapmichaelkors.com/]mk outlet[/url] Naples National Art Festival seeks performers Naples Daily News
It may work well in a kitchen or a studio (although I don't for a moment believe it's the only way to lead effectively in a kitchen or a studio). But they're basically running a highend assembly line. They are not trying to lead the complex negotiated collaborations that are so necessary in modern matrixed organizations.
The year 2012 promises to be a great year for Michael Kors. You can find his stores located in The Gardens Mall in north county, on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach and in The Boca Town Center Mall in south county. Many of the pieces and accessories from his lines can also be found in Macy's, Bloomingdale's and other fine department stores.. [url=http://www.outletcheapmichaelkors.com/]cheap michael kors bags[/url] Sofia Coppola presented the Geoffrey Beene lifetime achievement award Marc Jacobs (because the CFDA to stop giving him the womenswear designer of the year award after umpteen years). And Kanye West, everyone favorite globetrotting frontrow fashion show guest, presented the international award to Celine Phoebe Philo for her consistently trendsetting Kors presented the media wward to the London Telegraph beloved fashion editor Hilary Alexander, who is retiring this year, and InStyle Hal Rubenstein won the founders award for his contributions to journalism.
gucci outlet European parliament has approved a new deal to allow US antiterror investigators to access Europeans' bank data. Top US officials, including Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, lobbied the EU over the data transfer deal, that gives the US access to bulk data from Swift, a firm that handles millions of bank transactions daily. A.2.
[url=http://www.outletcheapmichaelkors.com/]mk outlet[/url] net is Ready to Carry its L6 Series Fashion Handbags

Tcode