If the veggie drawer in my refrigerator was located near the top, I am convinced I'd only weigh 130 lbs. It's a simple equation, eat veggies = lose weight.
For those that don't know, I work from home. When I'm not at my computer, I'm making my 10 minute pilgrimage to the refrigerator. It's a General Electric side-by-side where the veggie drawer is located at the bottom.
Do you see where I'm going with this? I'm too lazy to bend down and get into the veggie drawer.
I know one of my readers will tell me, "Stop using the veggie drawer for veggies and put them on top with the milk."
I KNOW.... but you obviously didn't read above when I wrote, "I'm too lazy to bend down."
And I love veggies... If I could, I'd marry Bob the Tomato...
HA! That's it...! I just love veggies TOO much. I can't stand to see them get chomped up and digested. How's that logic floating with all of you? It's better than blaming General Electric, eh?
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment