Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Dentist Part 1

Yes, the dentist visit actually desserves two entries. One for the trip there and another for the actual experience.

I got the kids buckled in and Sydney had her V8 while Ethan was slurping his Wallabe yogurt out of a straw.

The problem with 3 year olds and thick substances out of a straw is when they get near the end and don't understand the concept of angling the straw to the right place to get the stuff out.

One way to rectify the problem is to shake the container. Which is exactly where our story begins....

"Mommy, did you know that when you shake the yogurt, stuff comes flying out of the straw!" exclaimed Sydney

"WHAT?? Stop! That stuff is going to get all over my car!" I yelled.

"But Mommy! It's soooo funny!" chimes Ethan.

"Well, yes it's funny.... but it will make my car stinky." I validated while laughing hysterically.

Roaring laughter out of the back seat as both kids barely get the words out, "Make mommy's car stinky like Ka-Ka!"


Dentist Part 2.... coming soon....

No comments:

Tcode