Monday, August 16, 2010

Eight Miles and new session of FitChix!!

Well, I did 8 miles this weekend. I tried it once in Colorado (it was about 85 out and 5500 feet). I died and couldn't finish it.

If you actually keep it easy... I found you can actually fartlik it the last mile! WITHOUT INJURY!

Nine miles next saturday!!

While this is encouraging and all.... when I did my measurements last week, things were pretty stagnant for 6 weeks. So I'm recommitting this session. I'm trying to make the smarter choices. Try for no sugar. My only forseen obstacles are 1) Girls night out on Friday and 2) Sydney's Barbie Birthday cake from Freeport Bakery.

I think I should try again to give myself a prize if I make the no sugar thing..... but I really want 3 bites of cake. While everyone is here, I'll take my 3 bites, go in a closet and just enjoy them.

No comments:

Tcode