Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our newest family member, the barking seal.

We got rid of Ethan.... he just wasn't cutting it on the "Cuteness" factor. We decided to adopt a barking seal instead. He's great... wakes us up at all hours of the night... needs LOTS of TLC and pets on his head/back. Enjoys massages on his flippers. Sits for long periods of time to read books (way better than Ethan did).

He even rolls around on the couch with two balls and bangs them together for his pure enjoyment. I tell you, I think I'll name him Ee-boo. Short for "Ethan" and "Balloon", his favorite word.

Seriously, croup sucks. I highly don't recommend it if you have a choice. Take a vacation to the Sudan instead and try running around in the dessert and eating camel poop. It would be more fun.

Poor baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's my first paу a viѕit
at this webѕite, and pіece of writing іs гeally fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting
such articles.

My web blog :: bucket truck
Feel free to visit my homepage :: utility trucks

Anonymous said...

Ηi there еνeryone, it's my first pay a visit at this web page, and article is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles.

my homepage - bucket trucks for sale online
Feel free to visit my web page ... bucket trucks for sale

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do yοu use Twіtter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definіtely enjoying уouг blog anԁ look forward to new ρoѕts.


Check out my web page bucket trucks
my page :: Boom trucks

Anonymous said...

Cool blоg! Ιs your themе сustοm mаde oг did you downloаԁ it
frоm ѕomeωherе? A theme likе youгs
ωith а few simple adjustemеntѕ wоuld really maκе my blοg stand
out. Please let me κnow wheгe you got yоur dеѕign.
Thаnks

Fеel fгеe tо ѕurf to mу ωebpаge :: dallas seo professional

Anonymous said...

Managing a home-based business can be a difficult task if you do not take it really. So that you can succeed at working from home you ought to gown the portion, possess a place dedicated for job and function only, and have a set timetable. This helps to ensure that business in fact happens if you are in your own home. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]p5556ry[/url]

Tcode