Week 2 down baby! I survived Halloween, Dad's birthday AND Bishop's Pumpkin Patch! Survived in the sense I didn't eat any candy, homemade maple wheat bundt cake, OR ANYTHING from Bishops! We even had their amazing french apple pie....
Nathan even did something rather surprising... he threw out the remaining candy. A first.
And I've discovered a secret to good Nonfat greek yogurt and blueberries when you can't add any agave or honey. Squish the blueberries and get the juice out so you can mix it with the yogurt! YUMMY!
Now... I am not a food saint. Just because I haven't indulged my sweet tooth doesn't mean I haven't had problems. The issue of bread is a perfect example.
Little Caesar bread sticks... ravioli's.... cornbread. Those are three examples of substituting one bad habit for another.
Did you work out today? My workout at 6am (yes, that means I actually wake up at 5:30!) was one that challenged me some of my full abilities but also let me show off that I know how to get a RPE level of close to 10. Who can do one-legged squats where your butt actually touches the ground? Of course there's assistance but even the mere motion has been making my butt scream for 2 days. And if someone told you today you'll do 85 pushups in an hour??? insane i know... but get out and kick some butt. There's a few more hours to kill in the day!
Nathan even did something rather surprising... he threw out the remaining candy. A first.
And I've discovered a secret to good Nonfat greek yogurt and blueberries when you can't add any agave or honey. Squish the blueberries and get the juice out so you can mix it with the yogurt! YUMMY!
Now... I am not a food saint. Just because I haven't indulged my sweet tooth doesn't mean I haven't had problems. The issue of bread is a perfect example.
Little Caesar bread sticks... ravioli's.... cornbread. Those are three examples of substituting one bad habit for another.
Did you work out today? My workout at 6am (yes, that means I actually wake up at 5:30!) was one that challenged me some of my full abilities but also let me show off that I know how to get a RPE level of close to 10. Who can do one-legged squats where your butt actually touches the ground? Of course there's assistance but even the mere motion has been making my butt scream for 2 days. And if someone told you today you'll do 85 pushups in an hour??? insane i know... but get out and kick some butt. There's a few more hours to kill in the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment