Friday, May 28, 2010

"Whatch you talking?"

I really need to get this on video but I'm just not that quick.

Standing around the kitchen last night I was telling my darling girl about a run with Aunt Stephanie and Aunt Jessica. She didn't have to run it but her cousins would be there. She was fine with that.

However, Ethan picked up that we were obviously talking about going somewhere. So he tore himself away from his cars and came over to inquire.

Ethan: "Way we going?"
Nathan: "We're not going anywhere. Mommy is telling Sydney about something in a few days."
Ethan: "We're staying home?"
Nathan: "Yes, we're staying home."
Ethan: He turns around to go back toward his cars and throws his hands up, "Then whatch you talking?"


That's his new thing when something crazy comes out of your mouth, "Whatch you talking?"

It's like Arnold from Different Strokes (rip) "Whatchyou talkin' 'bout?"

Other phrases of note:
"What you doing man?"
"Kickabooty"
"Kinkachoo"

He's silly. Super Duper Silly on a level I can't even explain.

No comments:

Tcode