Mister is always forcing coupons down my throat. I'm the "just get in the car and go" type of mom. But I'm better considering the economic environment now.
But as I shop with my coupons, I'm amazed by their rules. For example, we like Lean Hot Pockets. So I'm shopping around with a coupon for them... one I have NOT read yet. I just see the picture and think, "Hey, we need those!"
I'm about ready to get the Hot Pockets, my cart is full to the brim and then some. I search for the coupon and I read it.
"Save $1.00"
When you buy 5.
Five??
1) Where will i put those in my cart??? I can barely slip a Birthday Card in it.
2) If, miraculously, I'm able to get it home, where will I put 5 in my small freezer?
The need to have a title on these coupons in LARGE PRINT:
"Audience: Those people who have a standalone freezer."
So now we have no hot pockets and their manufacturer does not have my money... They need to think about this. I mean, the placement in the store puts them at the end so for those of us with full carts... how the heck can I add Five???
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment